Industrial Contact Adhesive:
A contact adhesive is a bonding agent that is applied to two surfaces and allowed to dry before being pressed together; or dries to a film that is tack-free to other materials but not to itself .
This product is formulated on the basis of chloroprene rubber, synthetic tackifiers and organic solvents. CR-based adhesive is used achat cialis in general purpose industrial applications, shoe and leather industries , and bonding of floor-covering, wood, metals, glass, textile and many other materials.
- Easy application
- Excellent adhesion to many different substrates
- Flexible bond due to elastomeric base polymer
- Good resistance from -20º C to +80º C
Type: Polychloroprene rubber based
State: Honey like viscose liquid
Drying time: 5-15 minutes
Solid: 23 % ± 1
- For the best result clean and dry surfaces.
- Apply the adhesive on both surfaces to be joined.
- After the solvent evaporates, the two surfaces are brought together under slight pressure, and the adhesive bonds to itself.
- As high degree of handling strength occurs immediately, and the joint strength increases further with time.
Harmful and highly flammable.
Immediate set dose not allow for repositioning.
1 and 4 Lit and 13 Kg containers.
Storage and Shelf life:
Avoid storing under direct sun light and heat.
Shelf Life: 12 months in tightly closed containers in a dry and cool place.
Flammable liquid and vapor may cause flash fire. Harmful if inhaled or swallowed.
May cause respiratory tract, eye and skin irritation. Use only with adequate ventilation.